Frequently Asked Questions

1. How would the Donation money be utilized?
The money will help to implement our various projects and welfare activities that are taken up for the betterment of women.

2. How should I send the donation?
Donation can be sent either by
(a) cheque drawn in favour of ‘WOMEN GRADUATES UNION’
(b) demand draft – drawn in favour of ‘WOMEN GRADUATES UNION’ payable at Mumbai
(c) electronic transfer – BANK OF INDIA, A/C No. 004810100030718

3. Do I get Income Tax Rebate? If yes, under what section?
Yes, you do get Income Tax rebate under section 80 G of the I.T. Act, 1961

4. What is the minimum amount that you would accept?
Rs. 500/-

Donate Form

For all other issues, please complete the form below: ( * fields are required )
Name * :
Address :
Address 2 :
City * :
State * :
Zip * :
Country :
Contact No. * :
E-mail Address * :
Comments or Questions for WGU ? :